Sunday 9 December 2012

Digging in for the winter

In more sense than one. As well as assembling every scrap of metal and plastic in my cupboard, starting a  batch of Weird WWII which need to be finished before Christmas, I'm also finishing up as many half-finished and non-historical things as possible. 

With a quiet and mild Sunday, I've also caught up on a backlog of varnishing. As I was doing so, I realised I hadn't posted these resin emplacements for armour and artillery. Hopefully they will protect my 10mm WWII British from the usual hammering they receive!


They are from Timecast, each pair a reasonable few pounds. They are nicely sculpted and detailed and needed no preparation, so I'd definitely recommend them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment if you liked this post.