Continuing from my last post, the walls needed some foliage, of course. First up, static grass in two colours. Spring green and some 'African Grass' which has a nice scorched grass colour. Notice the hedgerow now ncludes bushes - two small lumps I had spare from the AoW hedgerows set.
Finally, of course I had to add a scattering of Mininatur Tufts - early fall and late fall. These make an appearance on most things these days, i tried to drop them into the crevices where i imagine bushes and weeds will grow from. And with that, I declare them finished!
Here's a shot of the hedgerow connector. Not bad except the flocks are slightly different since I did the hedgerows.
And to finish off, some Perry plastic Redcoats making use of the cover, to show them in action and the scale.
And there you have it - I hope you I enjoyed my first two-part review and tutorial!